The Superscope 400 Series of portable digital audio recorders are designed to meet the needs found in Music, Business, Government, Education, House of Worship, and wherever high-quality audio recording is desired.
Introducing the PSD450mkII (aka EZ RECORDER), this is Superscope's most advanced and easy-to-use portable digital audio recorder to date. Key features include...
- EZ Guide (built-in navigation guide for step-by-step prompting of the most popular operations)
- Built-in 16GB SSD (Solid State Drive expandable to 32GB)
- Built-in CD Recorder
- Built-in standard USB port for direct connection of a USB Flash Drive or USB External Hard Drive for recording or playback
- Built-in peripheral USB port for direct virtual drive connection to PC or MAC computer
- Simultaneous Record to Internal SSD plus USB (Backup Copy)
Refer to the summary below and compare key features for the PSD450mkII and PSD410. To view and download (PDF) a more complete list of features and differences please refer to the PSD400 Series Model Comparison Chart.